Friday, August 5, 2011

What's in the fireplace?

So Janine and I were chilling in the living room watching the news to see what the weather was suppose to be like for the next day. Because we were having a yard sale. When Janine said she heard something in the fireplace. She claims she heard the Toad fall into the fireplace. I then decide I need to rescue the Toad. But Ja9 wanted to get a picture first.

Here is me trying to get the toad out.

I got the toad out. But it jumped back in after the first picture was taking.


I asked Ja9 to get me a fork. We decide a fork might hurt the toad so I used a spoon to search for the toad. It end up being near the back of the fireplace so I held the toad in between my hands and took it outside to have a happy and healthy life in the wild of the front yard.





2 comments:

  1. He is kinda cute! Maybe he was a Prince?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he was I guess I will never know. I will have to check the next time I find a toad. But the next day a toad attacked my face when I was trying to put him on the ground after rescuing him from a hanger at the yard sale. Maybe my prince is close to funding me I better look out from him.

    ReplyDelete