Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spending time in Holland

Today my Mom, Janine, and I went to Holland to do some shopping. We started at the Goodwill my sister found some picture frames for her apartment. Then we tried to go to Bumble Bea's but they were closed because of storm damage. Next we went to the mall Me and Janine bought some wall plug in's. I looked for a dress at a couple of the other stores in the mall. But did not find any I loved. I went into Claire's and found a scarf and some silly bands on sale. Janine posed on the play area stuff.





We went to Kohls and then to lunch at Dairy Queen. After lunch we went to Tj Maxx Mom and Janine found more stuff for Ja9 apartment. I went to Ultra to get my eyebrows waxed. The lady who did my eyebrows did my makeup to cover up my redness of getting my eyebrows done. Next we went to Old Navy mom and Janine found some Tank tops. I with to Barnes and Nobles and looked around. We looked around Bed Bath and Beyond. We ran to Walgreens for some great deals. here is a cool picture of me and Janine.

We then went to Target then we had Dinner at Wendy's. The went to Mejier for Groceries and I found the dress I needed for the wedding in August. We ran back to a couple store and then headed home.It was a great day with My Mom and Janine

2 comments:

  1. This was a cute post! It made me miss shopping adventures with my mom and sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete