Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I started my birthday with french toast for breakfast. Got stuff ready for taking over to my Grammy and Poppy's house. We went over to G&P house set things up and decorated the tree with balloons. We had Teriyaki chicken, corn on the cob, macaroni salad, and cupcakes.













After the party died down some of my cousins decide to go to the beach. So me and my sister decide to meet them there. We did never found them but me and Janine had a great time at the beach.



After the beach we went to Nemo's for ice cream I had Strawberry Cheesecake and Janine had Butter pecan.We went home and washed all the sand off us and went back to G&P house to visit them people that were there.

Then we went home and watched Dexter until it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment