Monday, August 15, 2011

Grammy's new puppy

So today I got to meet my Grammy's new puppy. I had called to see if she was home to go visit her. That is when she told me she had a new puppy. Grammy has been thinking about getting one for sometime. She thought a friend for Max her older dog would make him less lazy. Grammy's puppy's name is Mini. She is very small and cute in my opinion. So now Grammy has a Max and a Mini.



Janine and I had a great visit with Grammy. We watched a movie together and talked a bit. I really enjoy the time I spend with my Grammy. I love her so much.

1 comment:

  1. Awh what a cute puppy!

    Thank you for letting me know the link wasn't working on my blog for the giveaway. I fixed it now. Here's the link to the giveaway so you can enter.

    http://unabridgedandralyn.blogspot.com/2011/08/400-follower-giveaway.html

    Good Luck :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete