Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother’s Day

I woke up at 6:40ish the sunshine was so bright and awesome to see. I took care of my bedding and decide to read my book. i read my book until i was almost falling asleep. So i decide to take a nap. The next time i woke up Uncle Rich and Aunt Joy were up too. Pretty soon the rest of the family woke up. For breakfast we had biscuits and gravy it had some bacon in it. After breakfast we got ready for the day. By the time i was all ready Mom and Dad had packed the car all up and were chilling outside.

Then we were of to head home. We stop for gas and next door was a Dunkin’ Doughnuts. Dad got coffee and I got a peach tea. I was so excited about the tea but when i started drinking the tea I could taste some coffee in the tea. So i ended up needing a new drink. We stopped at on of the oasis and i got a chocolate milkshake. For lunch we went to the Wheel and had some great food.

When we got into town we tried to go see my Grammy and Poppy but they were not home yet. So we ran home and unloaded the car and got the plant for Busia. When we got to Busia’s house we thought she was not there. But she was on the phone so we when in to her house. Mom and Dad visit with Busia i decide to take a walk. On my walk i saw this very interesting Squirrel.



We went home for a bit until G&P got home then me and Mom went to visit them for a bit. I think the day was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment