Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Mommy

So I got up at 7 to make my Mommy some breakfast. But my Dad had already made her some malto meal and tea. Mom got ready for the day and then we visited until she had to go to work. I made sure the house was all clean and tidy for her birthday party. I had made the cake yesterday and had to frost it today.


We went to Big Boy's for dinner. I had a tuna melt. Mom had a supreme grill cheese. Dad had the seafood buffet.Mom and I had milkshakes to drink.

After dinner we headed home to wait for our party guest to come. Our party guests included my Grammy and Poppy, Aunt Debbie,Uncle Sonny, and Darian. We sang Happy Birthday and cut the cake.





After everyone left I gave my Mom a Pedicure and we watched The Switch. Then we all went to bed. I do believe my Mom had a good birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Patty had a good birthday. What kind of cake did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and chocolate marble cake. It was very moist and yummy.

    ReplyDelete