Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th

I start my day off with getting ready for the day. Had some breakfast and talked with my Mommy. Then i was off to my Grammy & Poppy house to clean their house . One would be surprised how messy and dirty there house is but i believe my cousins are most to blame for the mess they don’t clean up after themselves. I clean both of the bathrooms,the kitchen, dining room, living room and Poppy’s room. Grammy had went to Holland to finalize the funeral plans for Uncle Dewey. When she got home she needed some music for the memorial services. So we went to my house to download the music off of Itunes. I burned the music on a disc and made a playlist. After Grammy went home i had some lunch and started to battle my evil headache.After a hour of waiting for my headache to go away i decide to take a nap. I got up a little bit after 5 and had some dinner.After dinner i did the dishes so the kitchen was clean for making desserts for the lunch after the memorial services. here is a pic of my Yellow Cakies with chocolate frosting.




I also made a Apple Carmel desert. here is it pic.


I know the Cakies taste yummy but i could not taste the apple dessert because peolpe would know i had tried it. But it smelled yummy.

After the deserts were all do i watched some tv and went to bed to read for a bit. Finally i went to slee

No comments:

Post a Comment