Thursday, November 29, 2012

Awesome cookies

Ever since I discovered that I have a nut allergy. I have tried many alterations of recipes for No-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. Today I finale found a recipe that works great and has no peanut butter in it. Here is the recipe 2 cups Sugar 1 cup butter 1/2 cup milk 4 tablespoons cocoa 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 cups quick oats 3/4 cup chocolate chips Bring first four ingredients to a boil and cook 1 minute. Add vanilla, Oatmeal, chocolate chips and stir until combined Drop onto wax paper, and cool Remove from wax paper and enjoy. I hope you try and enjoy this cookies as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried making no-bake cookies multiple times but they never turn out. Either they stay runnyish or they just taste like crap. Maybe I will try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete