Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crazy time's at Mcdonald's

Today at Mcdonald's after having lunch with my mom. Went an African American man was heading to the restroom said hi to me and I nodded to him. Then went he come out he said hi to me again so this time I said hello to him. He then asked my mom if she was married and she said yes. Then he asked me if I was engaged or married. My answer was no. He then asked my mom what she would think about me going out with him to dinner and my mom said it was ok but it was up to me. He asked for my number but I did not really want to give him it. So I took his name and number. Then he walked away but came back to ask me to stand up so he could see how I looked. He said I was sexy just like him. He told me we should go to a movie and dinner. I told him I would think about it. Now I am wondering want I will do if I ever see him again. I don't think I would really want to go out with him but it is nice went people see you as beautiful and want to get to know you more.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Way to go Tricer! What a great self-confidence boost. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it did give me a good self-confidence boost. :) <3 hope you have a great day.

      Delete