Friday, January 6, 2012

My Reading Goals

So last year I read 50 books. I was happy I read 50 books but I did slack off for about a month. So I could have done better. This year my goal is to read 52 or more books. I have won many books this past year and bought books. I an going to try to not buy any more books until I read at less 15 of the book I have. I figure if I put it in writing then I have others to keep me on track. I will keep you updated with my book adventures and life adventures also. Hope all is well with all of you. Have an awesome day. Hugs and Smiles.

3 comments:

  1. good for you!! You are a reading machine!! I am half way through Uncle Toms Cabin...not a fast read...makes me think too much!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing 50 books for this year(slow reader) hopefully I'll read more than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So how many books have you read to date?

      Good luck with your goal.

      Delete