Friday, June 10, 2011

The adventures of getting dressed

So yesterday while getting dressed i decide i wanted to wear capris. Seeing how i did not have any capris I decide to make my own and it is so hard to find one that work for me. So i went to my closet and found a pair of pants to turn into capris. Looked up a instructional guide to make the capris and got to work making capris. In the end I ended up with some awesome capris that fit me great.

After lunch me and my mom ran so errands in town. I had finished "The Astonshing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth girl" With did not end the way i had wanted it to end but i knew what was coming. Because i had read the next books summary. I also read Royal Blood the next book in the Vampire Kisses series. Vampire kisses is about a vampire guy and a human girl who has wanted to be a vampire since she was little. They fall for each other very quickly and they have crazy adventure in their small town. After i finished the book i went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment